You need to be at least 13 years of age to register for a RList account.
If you register and sign up for a RList account, you will create a personalized account to access the Website.
You are solely responsible for your account and all activities that occurs while signed in or while using your account. You agree to notify RList immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. You agree that RList shall not be responsible for any liabilities, losses or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your account.
You agree to receive communications from RList in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted to register for the account.
When you submit any information for your User or Public Profile (including but not limited to your user name, uploaded photo(s), personal description, website link(s) and/or others), you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to RList a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, irrevocable, perpetual and transferable license to use, reproduce, translate, edit, list information regarding, modify, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform that User or Public Profile, if applicable, in whole or in part and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed for use in connection with the provision of the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that RList may remove or reclaim your username at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without any liability of any kind.
You agree that RList may terminate your account immediately and without prior notice :
2. If your account has been inactive for ninety (90) days, or
3. For any undisclosed reason at our sole discretion.
WHAT YOU MUST NOT DO
You agree that you will not under any circumstances :
- Collect any non-public personal data of any user of the Website
- Reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the Website
- Circumvent any technology used by RList to protect its content and users
- Sell, rent, sublicense or lease any part of the Website or its content.
- Remove or alter any copyright, trademark, attribution or other intellectual property notices on the Website or its content.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website
- Use any automated means to use the Website, including automated means that we deem to impose or potentially impose large loads on RList’s servers or network infrastructure.
- Publish or link to malicious content, including those intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computing device.
- Use the Website for any unlawful, illegal, harmful, malicious and objectionable purpose
- Attempt to harass, abuse or harm another person or user
- Impersonate, attempt to fraud or deceive, mislead or misrepresent your affiliation with another user, person, or entity
- Perform any misconduct or action RList deems as a misconduct on the Website.
PUBLISHING YOUR CONTENT
You agree to the following terms and conditions when publishing your content to the Website:
- You are solely responsible for all content (“User Content”) that you post, upload, link to or publish via the Website.
- You agree that RList is acting solely as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content.
- You will not publish any content that is malicious, libellous, cryptic, generally unintelligible, misleading, deceptive, false or inaccurate.
- You will not publish any content that is abusive, illegal, unlawful, threatening, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, inflammatory, libellous, or racially, sexually, socially, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive, including but not limited to content relating to pornography, sex, nudity, gore, violence, weapons, addiction, drugs, spam and others.
- You retain all ownership rights in your User Content but you are required to grant the following rights to the Website and users of the Website.
- When you publish any User Content on the Website, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to RList a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, irrevocable, perpetual and transferable license to use, reproduce, translate, edit, list information regarding, modify, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform that User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed for use in connection with the provision of the Website.
- In addition, you grant to each User of the Website, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual license to access your User Content through the Website and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform that User Content to the extent permitted by the Website.
- You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content you publish or post via the Website is solely your responsibility.
- You agree that RList is not responsible in any way whatsoever for any public display or misuse of your User Content.
- YOU AGREE THAT IF ANY PARTY BRINGS A CLAIM AGAINST RLIST RELATING TO THE USER CONTENT THAT YOU PUBLISH, THEN, TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD RLIST HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS) ARISING OUT OF SUCH CLAIM.
The Website does not and cannot pre-screen or monitor any and/or all User Content.
You agree not to hold the Website responsible in any way whatsoever for any User Content you are exposed to that is considered or deemed as malicious, false, inaccurate, abusive, illegal, unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, inflammatory, libellous, or racially, sexually, socially, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive.
Opinions, recommendations, advice, statements, offers, promotions or any content made available through the Website are those of the respective publishers, and should not be necessarily relied upon. The publishers are solely responsible for their respective content.
The Website does not guarantee nor warrant that any User Content published is accurate, complete, reliable, truthful, harmless, useful or fit for any purpose of any kind.
You agree that your use of any User Content is solely at your own risk. You agree not to hold the Website responsible in any way whatsoever for any liabilities, loss or damage that occurs as a result of any User Content that you view, rely on, and/or use on the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
RList may provide you with convenient links to third party websites, content or advertising (“Third Party Sites or Content”). RList has no control over and does not necessarily approve or endorse such third party sites or content.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND ACTION
RList respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that the users of the Website to do the same.
We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us at legal [at] rlist.io. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any materials provided on the Website infringe upon your copyrights, please provide us with the following information:
- identification and description, such as the specific website link, reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed
- identification and description of the copyright work said to have been infringed;
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number and an email address (required);
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
RList reserves the right to remove any content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to the users involved.
RList reserves the right to terminate the account of users who are found to publish User Content without the necessary rights, permissions and attributions.
You acknowledge and agree that RList and her licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Website, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners. RList reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under these terms and conditions.
THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
RELEASE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM: (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH USE OR WITH ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
You acknowledge and agree that RList is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in the Website.
Any failure on our part to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this agreement survive any transfer or termination of this agreement.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with RList must commence within THREE months after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.