Most Valuable Brands in Fast Food 2020 for QSR (Quick Service Restaurants)/Fast Food Restaurants
These are the different brand value computations by BrandZ, BrandFinance and Interbrand. While each firm used a different methodology and approach to evaluating brand value, the respective outcomes do reflect a shared view of the top QSR brands today.
In all three rankings, McDonalds, Starbucks and KFC have consistently ranked as the top three quick service restaurants (or fast food restaurants) with the most valuable brands.
Dataset Rank & segment full dataset here
Click on these brands below to find out numerical breakdowns (by region and by country) of the number of outlets for each F&B (food and beverage) brand below:
- McDonalds and its 37,241 worldwide outlets.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) and its 20,952 outlets
- Starbucks and its 27,654 outlets
- Subway and its 45,000 stores
- Carl's Jr and its 3,664 restaurants
- Largest fast food chains in the World
- Largest fast food chains that originate from Asia
- Largest fast food chains that originate from Europe
- Most Valuable Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) Brands