Largest Fast Food Chains That Originate From Asia (QSR - Quick Service Restaurants)
Dataset contains 18 data items (see table below).
These are the largest fast food chains that have originated from Asia - from North Asian territories such as China, Japan and Taiwan to South Asian nations such as the Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia and India.
Which fast food chain is the largest? Jollibee of Philippines is the largest Asia-orginated fast food chain, with 4,543 restaurants all around the world. This is followed by Chinese fast food chains, CNHLS (4,000 restaurants) and Dicos (2,500 restaurants).
Dataset Rank & segment full dataset here
With signature offerings like Chicken Joy and Yum Burger, Jollibee is one of the few Asia-originated fast food chains that is able to penetrate Western markets in Europe and North Americ, with a blend of American-influenced and casual Filipino fare.
Click on these brands below to find out numerical breakdowns (by region and by country) of the number of outlets for each F&B (food and beverage) brand below:
- McDonalds and its 37,241 worldwide outlets.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) and its 20,952 outlets
- Starbucks and its 27,654 outlets
- Subway and its 45,000 stores
- Carl's Jr and its 3,664 restaurants
- Largest fast food chains in the World
- Largest fast food chains that originate from Asia
- Largest fast food chains that originate from Europe
- Most Valuable Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) Brands