KPop Male Idols (by weight from lightest to heaviest men) - K-Pop 2020 updated


Weight. The weights of male K-Pop idols range from 47kg to 90kg, with the average weight at 61.58kg. V of BTS is quite representative of the average male K-Pop idol weight (62kg) and height (178cm), as well as Junkyu of TREASURE, and Vernon of Seventeen.

V of BTS - Birthday Surprise (Capricorn, birthday: 30 December 1995)

  Top 30 ranks, by weight in ascending order

Preparing data
The full dataset Compiled KPop Dataset 2020 contains 1906 data items and you can smartly rank, query and segment data based on group, agency and blood type.


Body-Mass Index. 75% of male K-Pop idols are considered to be in the normal BMI category, with the average BMI value of a male K-Pop idol is 19.4 (healthy).However still, 25% of male K-Pop idols are considered underweight (BMI value less than 18.5) and only 2 K-pop idols are considered slightly overweight (BMI of 25 to 30). Thus, the remaining 75% are considered to be in the normal BMI category.


Healthy BMI Bobby of iKon has a balanced BMI of 21.5, at a height of 178cm and weight of 68kg.

Compare of Bobby of iKon with Mingyu of Seventeen who also has a balanced BMI of 22.9.

Bobby of iKon (Sagittarius, birthday: 21 December 1995)

Distribution. 60.7% of male K-Pop idols weigh between 60kg to 69kg, with 33.2% weighing below 60kg. In other words, 93.9% of male K-Pop idols weigh less than 70kg and only 6.1% weigh 70kg or more!




For more in-depth insights, read our full 2020 Compilation/Analysis of 1,903 K-Pop Idols (age, weight, height, zodiac, BMI, blood type and others).

 Or visit our pre-ranked lists on these topics:

Heights - male idols, female idols

Weights - male idols, female idols

Age & Birthdays - male idols, female idols

Blood Type - male idols, female idols

Affiliations agenciesmost female idolsmost male idols

Zodiacs - Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Capricorn, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo

Birth Months - January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

  Interactive Chart

Chart 1: KPop Idols By Weight
Preparing chart
Chart 2: KPop Idols by Weight (Lightest)
Preparing chart


No attribution sources specified.

Disclaimer :Please be advised that RList does not endorse nor guarantee the completeness, accuracy, reliability or validity of any information published by our member curators herein. For more details, please refer to our Website Terms of Use.