KPop Female Idols (by weight from lightest to heaviest women) - K-Pop 2020 updated


Weight. The weights of female K-Pop idols range from 34kg to 59kg, with the average at 46.4kg. Ryujin (Shin Ryujin) of ITZY is quite representative of the average female K-Pop idol weight (47kg) and height (165cm).

Ryujin of ITZY - an Aries (birthday 17 April 2001)

  Top 30 ranks, by weight in ascending order

Preparing data
The full dataset Compiled KPop Dataset 2020 contains 1906 data items and you can smartly rank, query and segment data based on age, group and agency.


Body-Mass Index. The average BMI value of a female K-Pop idol is 17.16 (underweight category). There are literally no overweight female K-Pop idols.

Only 8.8% are considered to be in the normal BMI category (based on a BMI value of 18.5 to 25 kg/m2). A staggering (!) 91.2% of our female K-Pop idols are underweight (BMI value less than 18.5), of which 8% are severely underweight (BMI of 15 to 16) and 1.2% are very severely underweight (BMI of 15 or less).


Healthy BMI . Based on a height of 160cm and weight at 49kg, Yeri (Kim Ye Rim) of Red Velvet has a reasonably healthy BMI score of 18.8.

Compare Yeri of Red Velvet with Jennie of Black Pink who also has a BMI score of 18.8 (within healthy weight range).

YERI @ Red Velvet Eye Contact Cam

Distribution. 83.5% of female K-Pop idols weigh between 40kg to 49kg, with 2.5% weighing below 40kg (too light?!). In other words, 86% of female K-Pop idols weigh less than 50kg and the remaining 14% weigh between 50kg to 59kg.



For more in-depth insights, read our full 2020 Compilation/Analysis of 1,903 K-Pop Idols (age, weight, height, zodiac, BMI, blood type and others).

 Or visit our pre-ranked lists on these topics:

Heights - male idols, female idols

Weights - male idols, female idols

Age & Birthdays - male idols, female idols

Blood Type - male idols, female idols

Affiliations agenciesmost female idolsmost male idols

Zodiacs - Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Capricorn, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo

Birth Months - January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

  Interactive Chart

Chart 1: KPop Idol Weights (lightest)
Preparing chart


No attribution sources specified.

Disclaimer :Please be advised that RList does not endorse nor guarantee the completeness, accuracy, reliability or validity of any information published by our member curators herein. For more details, please refer to our Website Terms of Use.