Welcome to the world of uber-rich people owning uber-luxurious yachts. The longest of 'em all - the Azzam (meaning "Resolute") - is a private yacht built by Lürssen Yachts. Azzam spans 180 metres (590 ft) in length and was built at an astounding cost of US$605M.
Another outstanding yacht is the Eclipse, the world's second largest private yacht at 162.5 metres (533 ft 2 in). Owned by Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich, Eclipse has two helicopter pads, 24 guest cabins, two swimming pools, several hot tubs, and a disco hall. Eclipse is manned by 70 crew members and was built at a cost of around US$500M.
At third longest, is the yacht named Dubai and naturally, owned by the Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai measures 162 metres (531 ft) long. Including its 88 crew members, Dubai can hold more than 115 guests and was built at a cost of US$400 million.
These are our August babies , thanks to the information provided from the various websites (see our attribution sources).
Altogether, there are 14 highest mountains that are more than 8,000 metres high above sea level - collectively, they are referred to as the "eight-thousanders". All of the eight-thousanders are located in Asia's Himalayas and the Karakoram mountain ranges.
Mount Everest ( or otherwise known as Chomolungma or "Goddess Mother of Mountains" to Tibetian natives ) remains the highest of the highest mountains at 8,848m. The first person to climb all 14 eight-thousanders was the Italian Reinhold Messner, who completed this feat on 16 October 1986.
Citystars Sharm El Sheikh of Egypt claims the world's largest swimming pool with a gigantic crystal lagoon, covering close to 10 hectares.
San Alfonso del Mar. At second place, is the swimming pool of San Alfonso del Mar, a private resort in Algarrobo, Chile. The pool is 1,013m (3,323 ft) long and up to 3.5m deep, covering 8 hectares and containing about 250 million litres of sea water filtered and treated from the adjacent Pacific Ocean.
Mahasamutr Hua-Hin. At third, is the swimming pool of Mahasamutr Hua-Hin of Thailand. It is the first Crystal Lagoons project and spans over an area of 7.2 hectares.
A pictorial look at powerful combos that can be performed (within ONE TURN) for Iconclad across all levels. Particularly for Ironclad, due to its synergy play, its combos are best played multi-turn rather than in a single-turn, especially if the deck relies on structures for boosts. But we look at single-turn combos here.
The Spare Dragonling + Greengale Serpent combo makes a good team if the Dragonling dies before the Serpent. If you have the Fort + Fortification Tonic + Lawless Herd + Destructobot, for a cost of 9 mana, you can get a gain of 23 to 31 strengths at levels 3-5. The rest of the combos center around Dr. Mia and Linked Golems. Based on the stats in the link below.
These are the rivers with the largest drainage areas in the Oceania. In fact, all of them are in Australia.
The Murray–Darling–Culgoa–Balonne–Condamine river system, also the longest river in Australia, drains from an area of 1,061,000 km2, an area equivalent to the size of the states of Victoria and New South Wales combined, and flows eventually to the Southern Ocean.
The Warburton–Georgina river system follows, draining from an area of 365,000 km2 and flowing out to Lake Eyre. The Flinders River is the longest river in Queensland, Australia , and drains from an area of 109,000 km2.
A look at powerful combos that can be performed (within ONE TURN) for Shadowfen across all levels. Shadowfen's one-turn combos are more diverse than other factions. The AoE combo of Lawless Herd + Toxic Sacrifice at the cost of 4 mana packs a powerful AoE (max:16-48 damage to units) effect.
The Rain of Frogs + Kindred's Grace is an interesting play that yields 29-46 units at levels 3-5. The Copperskin Rangers can be paired with Brood Sages, Marked As Prey and Amberhides for nice combo effects.
Largest Banks of Germany. The top five banks of Germany hold a combined US$3.459 trillion in assets-under-management.
1. Deutsche Bank. Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, Deutsche Bank is the largest bank in Germany and the fourth largest bank in Europe. Globally, Deutsche Bank is ranked the 15th largest bank by total assets (US$1.765 trillion).
2. DZ Bank. Also based in Frankfurt, Germany, DZ Bank AG (acronym for Deutsche Zentral-Genossenschaftsbank or "German Central Co-operative Bank") is the second largest bank in Germany by asset size (US$607 billion) and 21st largest in Europe.
3. Commerzbank. Commerzbank is Germany's third largest bank by asset size (U$S543 billion) and 23rd largest in Europe. Commerzbank is present in more than 50 countries around the world and provides almost a third of Germany's trade finance
4. Landesbank Baden-Wurtternberg is the fourth largest German bank by asset size (US$285 billion) and 33rd largest in Europe. As of 2018, it is also Germany's biggest state-backed landesbank lender.
5. Bayerische Landesbank (or BayernLB) is a bank based in Munich, Germany. It holds about US$257 billion worth of assets-under-management.